Fancy your own restoration project?
Choose an unrestored Red Telephone Box from stock & allow us to do the tedious part!
The Kiosk is completely stripped out prior to a thorough sandblast. Sandblasting removes all traces of paint, putty & rust. The Kiosk is then primed in a twin pack paint and the ceiling painted in gloss white for illumination purposes.
Every ‘Premium’ kiosk comes with an idiosyncratic photographic portfolio depicting all aspects of the project in great detail before we pass it over to you. The reason behind this is to make you as much part of the initial project as possible. It also reassures you’re in very capable hands & your remuneration is being wisely invested. The content is forwarded via email at regular intervals during the restoration & we will gladly compile a compact disc with this history should you so desire.
The ‘Premium’ includes –
- Complete set of new 6.4 mm laminated safety glass
- Hardwood door frame, sandblasted & primed inner glazing frame
- Brass hinges & refurbished shackles
- Replication ‘Jubilee’ light fitting, brass screws, cable trunking, 3 core cable & ‘eco bulb’
- Wooden backboard
- ‘TELEPHONE’ transoms x 4
- New leather restraining straps
- Sandblasted & primed door closure mechanism with mounting plate and arm
- Full set of brass fixing screws
- 8 tubes clear silicon sealer
- 5 litres of ‘Post Office Red’ paint
- Stainless Steel door handle c/w stainless steel screws
- New Push/Pull Perspex panel & ancillary components
PRICE – £6,300.00
To advise we are fully booked with projects until September 2024 and thus priced accordingly.